Friday, December 6, 2013

INTRODUCING

Meet the newest member of the Piatt family. Savannah (not her real name) is 5 years old and we can't wait to have her home. I've been praying about her for months but now that we are in process, I want her home yesterday. I am up to my neck in paperwork, trying to bite off a little bit each day. The younger girls have seen her on my computer each day and she has been a topic of conversation for months. They are all very excited. Suzanna, however, is across the country and so this came as a bit of a surprise for her. She quickly got on board and is, I think, pretty enthusiastic as well to have a new little sister. God opened the door wide for this adoption and we are trusting Him to provide as we work towards bringing her home. Savannah, I hope you will one day know how much you are already loved, treasured and wanted. I hope these next many months fly by on our journey to bring you home.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Where is California do you live? I'm in Sacramento. Please email me christinascott23@aol.com.

    ReplyDelete